Do you understand technology and have a flair for creative writing?
Can you impact B2B decisions with your writing skills?
If yes, then that is what we are looking for.
At The Smarketers, we work with leading tech companies to help them with their demand generation goals. To support this, one of the major pillars is content. We produce content in the form of blogs, e-books, whitepapers, infographics, websites, social commentary, brochures, videos, reports – you name it and we probably do it.
As a Content Writer, you will plan, create, and edit content for various clients in the fields of technology pertaining to finance, business, ERPs, management, automation, digital transformation and more.
Your job will vary from coordinating with the various teams, drawing outlines, and creating content for sales, marketing, or thought leadership. You’ll also be expected to come up with content strategies for clients and execute the same.
- Understand client’s business, products, tonality, positioning and create the required content strategy
- Write, edit and manage content across platforms
- Drive thought leadership and research and provide recommendations to clients on the kind or type of content they should focus on
- Be well versed with various styles of writing especially US and British style of writing
- Create and execute content plans for in-house as well as third party requirements
- Communicating with the internal tam to understand the deliverables of the client on board
- Quality check and recommend content for the advertisers on board
- Have familiarity with off-page and on-page SEO
- Provide content for campaigns, case studies, blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, storyboard for videos etc.
- Be able to use long tail keywords in your content
- Be able to create long form content
- Minimum 2-6 years of relevant work experience writing for consulting or tech businesses
- If you do not have that experience but have incredible writing abilities, please feel free to apply
- Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality
- Self-motivated; should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed targets
- Innovative, enthusiastic and a quick thinker
- A passion for content, tech, creative ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google Docs/Sheets is a bonus.
– Industry Standards