We are looking for a motivated and multifaceted designer who enjoys working in a collaborative environment to create incredible user experiences that delight our customers. This position is open for a Hybrid work model and reports to the senior designers onboard. You will use your full range of interaction design and visual design skills to design various client projects such as web design or product design, refining existing interfaces and working with a cross-functional team on a variety of tasks to position The Smarketers is an organization that gives the highest preference to usability and user experience design.
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
- Design and deliver eBooks, Whitepapers, Brochures, Collaterals, and Web Designs with the highest quality using modern design principles.
- Deliver detailed user experience & visual design specifications, mockups, and prototypes to product teams
- Create typography videos, whiteboard animations, explainer videos and podcasts
- Create branding guidelines for clients and help them make the right design choices
- Experience in designing/creating various ad copies, banner ads, eBooks, white papers, infographics, web pages, mobile apps, and videos.
- Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and video editing software is required. Capable of creating attractive graphic designs and GIFs.
- A passion for storytelling, with a particular eye for photography and videography.
- Experience in designing creative and communication for both ATL media as well as digital media.
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, and the capabilities of web browsers is a big plus.
- Fluent in best practices as well as technologies for web-based and mobile design.
- Should know the design principles, colours, fonts, and design trends.
- Should have designed various collates for marketing communications in various forms.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Audacity, and After Effects. (Google Sketch, Fruity Loops or any Visual / Audio Application is added bonus)
- Should have knowledge of A/B testing tools such as Optimizely, and Taplytics for Data-Driven Design
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with respect to products and focus on improving User Experience and understanding User Behaviour
- Should have excellent communication skills (English). Should be a team player and willing to take up responsibilities.
Salary: No limit for deserving candidates
Our Preference: We prefer candidates who match the above skill sets with experience working with branding and creative agencies with excellent communication skills.
If you meet the requirements listed above, we would love to learn more about you. Please provide the following information:
- Your portfolio URL and a brief description of your involvement in each project. Please do not provide screenshots for materials you didn’t design 100% yourself.
- Tell us about your experience designing for a large audience and how you measured the impact of your designs against the company’s key metrics.
- Tell us one thing (personal or professional) you have accomplished in your life that helps set you apart from everyone else.