We are looking for an experienced and self-driven person. In this role, your job will be to build awareness and execute strategic marketing plans for the company and its clients. One would be expected to be experienced in using technology, data, insights, and creativity to develop relationships, build a reputation and drive revenue; to help global technology brands win, grow and retain the clients’ most important accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking marketer to join one of the fastest-growing ABM agencies in India.
You’ll spend most of your time working on:
Your responsibilities are divided mainly into Providing and Driving Strategies for our major clients
Strategy and Execution
- You will be the expert across all marketing programme types, supporting growth and retention across client accounts
- Designing the sales and marketing funnel, employing a range of channel tactics, to fulfil campaign objectives
- Insight gathering, working with our dedicated research team
- Developing compelling value propositions, messaging and stories that position a client’s offering in distinctive and compelling ways
- Helping clients redefine their brands – and advising them on how to reposition their business for success
- Formulating high-performing campaigns and go-to-market strategies
- Working closely with our creative and content teams to bring to life those strategies in great concepts and campaign assets
- Measuring, optimising and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Collaborating with our team to bring new ideas and opportunities to the table
- Working collaboratively with other team members – sales, campaign, content and creative – during client meetings/discovery sessions and campaign management
- Overseeing the strategy, creation and execution across all ABM programme types
- Reporting on campaign performance and key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Using data and KPIs to update and improve client campaigns.
Skills that we expect you will bring on board:
- Proven track record in B2B marketing, ideally running ABM programmes
- Passion for working with global B2B technology brands
- Passion for data and new technologies
- Strong timekeeping, communication and campaign management skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Solid writing skills
- A deep interest in the continuous development of your B2B marketing knowledge and expertise, and a constant willingness to communicate this effectively
- A desire for a clearly-defined career path and the opportunity for development.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to work on large and exciting international projects. As part of a small and growing company, your efforts will be recognised and your initiative rewarded regularly.
Other non-monetary benefits (but not limited to) include:
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Up-to-date training and development plans
- Flexible Holiday and Leave plans
- Regular Engagement and entertainment activities
- A great team!
To check out our work culture, visit: https://thesmarketers.com/about-us/
Qualities that our teammates in similar roles share and would be expected from an ideal candidate are:
(note: we respect individual experiences and unique qualities adding to the below mentioned)
B2B experience is a must – particularly in the technology and telecommunications sectors. Ideally, you’ll have 3-4 years+ experience under your belt in strategy roles, whether agency or client-side, with some great B2B case studies to share.
You’ll be leading projects for clients ranging from global multinationals to ambitious fast-growth mid-caps. You’ll be comfortable working across everything from rebranding projects to new product launches, proposition development to campaign and content planning. We’re keen to find someone who will display leadership in this strategy role, giving senior clients confidence in our process and outputs.
You’ll be as curious as we are about everything, with a good head for business and a great feel for what makes people tick. We want someone who can ask all the right questions and get to the heart of the matter – building clear and compelling propositions, turning the intangible into something altogether more meaningful.
Enthusiasm and drive
Most of all, we want someone with an athletic mind that can help Earnest continue to set the pace and wow our clients. We need someone who is happy to take briefs and run with them, able to create great strategy work that underpins the outputs of our creative team – and identify new potential opportunities on the way.