Today all the businesses are investing a lot in digital marketing and social media extensively, to increase their brand exposure and sell products online.
Several companies are recruiting their own marketing teams and some are hiring SEO agencies, SEO consultants and freelancers to promote and do their online marketing.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is playing a vital role to popularize the websites in major search engines and getting ranking positions for the keywords and landing pages.
In general, we will start doing SEO for a website by doing an SEO audit initially.
The process of SEO auditing is a time-consuming process and we have to analyze all the pages of the website with the support of several technical tools.
We can find numerous SEO audit tools over the web to audit and analyze the website to figure out problem areas. We have to prepare a detailed Audit report with all recommendations to the website to improve search results and rankings.
Here are 10 trusted SEO Audit tools that can work well for you in 2020.
Woorank is an amazing SEO auditing tool for analyzing websites and this tool is very useful for website owners, SEO Agencies and digital marketing and B2B marketing companies.
It provides a detailed analysis of On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, broken links, backlinks and locate defective web pages and will give recommendations to improve the site visibility and ranking.
It also offers free and paid versions and we can download audit reports in PDF format. The Woorank reports are easy to understand and the SEO consultants can easily fix the website issues.
Raventools is an awesome SEO audit software for digital agencies and SEO consultants to get quality reports with all the technical SEO issues and recommendations.
With this tool, we can get all the suggestions related to site page speed, design, social media reputation, backlinks, and online reputation.
Raven Tools provide a list of SEO auditing tools for research and optimizing your website. The tool is easy to use to make reports to audit, marketing, and social media.
Raventools is the best option if you want to run marketing campaigns and increase the website rankings.
Semrush is another auditing and research tool extensively used to track the organic keywords, competitor research, backlinks and PPC keywords of the competitors.
We can use the Semrush tool aggressively to track the competitor’s data and we can implement those in our SEO efforts in order to boost our website ranking. You can check the best SEO tool review to know more about the Semrush features.
Here are the main features of SEMRush:
- Uncover competitor ad strategies and budget
- Finding competitor ad copies
- Finding top publishers and advertisers
- Backlink analysis
- Create effective ad campaigns
- Find the best keywords for SEO and PPC
- Compare with competitors
- Export complete analytical reports in Excel Format
- Complete website audit and position tracking
4. MozMoz is one of the prominent SEO tool providers and is a large SEO agency. Website owners use Moz products extensively in their SEO processes. SEO experts use Moz rank, Domain authority and page authority as metrics and take into consideration while doing Link building with other sites. Moz offers free and pro tools targeted for both small to big enterprise businesses.
Moz offers a set of free tools as follows:
- Open Site Explorer
- Keyword Explorer
- Business Listing
- Business Console
- Research Categories
5. WebCEOWebCEO is another vividly used auditing tool to locate all the problems found on the website. It is a SaaS platform mainly used for tracking and monitoring SEM Campaigns, manage links, competitors activity and can optimize keywords.
Here are some main features of WebCEO:
- Keyword Optimization
- Link Building
- Competitor Analysis
- SEO Performance Reporting
6. SpyFuSpyFu is an amazing tool for extracting competitor’s insights and you can observe all your competitor’s activity. It is very useful for the SEO enterprises and web owners for doing online marketing, digital marketing, and sale activity. When we put in a URL in SpyFu homepage, we will get all the insights of the website and its competitors such as the keywords they use, backlinks, number of searches and more.
The main features of SpyFu include:
- Organic Search
- Inbound Clicks
- Paid Search (PPC)
- Top Keywords
The tool offers features like:
- SEO monitoring
- SEO issues repairing
- Competitor Analysis
- SEO Reporting