1. Advertisers can now target users who RSVP’d to a Facebook event
This new ad targeting by Facebook allows advertisers to run ads for all people who RSVPd to an event. Advertisers can create custom audiences and target people across Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network.
2. Facebook Won’t Charge for Unintentional Clicks And Ad Impressions anymore.
In what seems to be a relief for advertisers, Facebook stops charging for unintentional ad clicks and impressions. If the user spends less than 2 seconds on the landing page, the click won’t be considered or charged for.
3. Users might soon add guests to their Instagram Live
Instagram started testing a new feature – Go Live With A Friend which allows users to add guests to their Live sessions.
Search Engine Optimization
3. Bing Ads are now showing potential conversion data insights
Bing Ads will now show the estimated conversions you can get when you look for budget suggestions.Go here to know more
4. Major upgrades For Google Adwords Mobile extensions
The sitelinks in mobile ads have become more interactive and tappable. The recent upgrade from Google allows users to scroll and select the required site link. Learn more.
The post Inbound Marketing News this Week appeared first on The Smarketers.